Josipa Marohnića 5
How to reach SRCE
By public transport
Public transport in Zagreb is relatively inexpensive and safe to use. There are trams and buses available.
- Use tram lines 4, 5 and 17. From both nearest tram stops (Vjesnik and Prisavlje) the distance to SRCE is approximately 10 minutes walk.
- Use bus lines 107 and 108. The closest bus stops to SRCE (Marohnićeva and Prisavlje), but these lines operate rather rarely, therefore check the timetable on ZET website. From the bus stop Nacionalna i sveučilišna knjižnica, where buses of all other lines stop, the distance to SRCE is approximately 10 minutes walk.
In Zagreb, taxi is relatively inexpensive to use. You may call the following numbers to order a taxi.
Getting there from Zagreb Airport
From the airport, you can get to SRCE either by bus, airport shuttle or taxi.
- If you take the airport shuttle (www.plesoprijevoz.hr), ask the driver to stop at the bus stop Nacionalna i sveučilišna knjižnica - NSK (on the map). The distance from NSK bus stop to SRCE is approximately 10 minutes walk.
- city bus ZET departs every 35 minutes (route and timetable)
- the taxi stand for arriving passengers will be available at the passenger’s terminal, located in the vicinity of the Ground Floor, Arrivals level of the terminal. Please follow signs for Taxi.
For more details and directions, please see the map bellow.